CLICK-CLICK HERE ^^

KHJ MUSIC


Monday

KIM HYUN JOONG ATTRACTS 6,000 FANS TO HIS FANMEETING






SS501's Kim Hyun Joong held his 2012 Kim Hyun Joong Fanmeeting in Seoul on January 21st.
About 6,000 fans turned up to the event. He kicked off the event with his hits songs, "Let Me Go" and "Break Down", after a laser show as the intro.

The event was hosted by Park Seul Gi. The fanmeeting involved a lot of interaction with Kim Hyun Joong's fans. He also talked about his plans for 2012, and later, he brought up 2 of his puppies on the stage and did some acts/tricks with them.

He continued the fanmeeting by performing his popular songs such as "Kiss Kiss", "Lucky Guy", "One More Time" and "I Am Your Man". He wrapped up the event with a short speech thanking his fans for being there with him even though it was a Lunar New Year Holiday.
He added, "I will become a Kim Hyun Joong that will be able to pay you back with more than what you have given me. I will try my best to show you my best side on the stage and various projects."

The singer will be skipping his Lunar New Year celebration because he heads to Japan for his Japanese debut album.