CLICK-CLICK HERE ^^

KHJ MUSIC


Friday

PLAYFUL KISS: How sweet they are!

reposted by mizz_ila
credit : M-I-L-O
---
 
 Even though we already knew HJ was friends with JaeHyung (MM's manager), it still kind of caught me by surprise. Maybe I should just pay more attention, haha. I'm guessing they are drinking buddies. MM's manager is younger than MM, because I've heard him call MM "noona" on several occasions, so that means he is HJ's dongseang as well. That explains him randomly coming to join their conversation in the BTS for the Tokyo FM, haha. It's kinda cute how they just keep holding hands even though they are going separate ways. And HJ, silly goose, you guys have the same sponsor, obviously you are staying in the same hotel.
 
I think I managed to make it clear enough in this caption^^

This moment was really very candid, with how differently they were standing compared to everyone else, how she touched his arm, and how his hands just kept drifting towards her. We know he is her oppa and she is his dongseang, that's what has been stated, and of course, we should respect that and always take it into account. But we also have eyes, right? I'm not saying that we know for sure that they are in a 'relationship', because we can't know that unless they tell us themselves; what I'm trying to say is that we can see that "unknown relationship" (thank you again Papa Baek!) is real, and that they are very close. HJ is a very friendly guy, but he isn't necessarily touchy. Fans have seen (and he has said it himself) that he does not like showing PDA in front of people. I've cherished the moments I get between him and the SS501 members, because I'm used to the fact that he doesn't like being touchy-feely when there is an audience around. Even when he gets chummy with people, it's only those he is very close with. So yes, peeps, for him to be holding her hand like that, and not wanting to let go, well, it's really....something....


Oh, and how adorable is it that he managed to hold her hand right before he turned to walk away? I saw MM shake her head a little, wonder what's going on. And he just keeps coming back, haha.

They make such a gorgeous pair!
screencaps reposted from Baidu




credit : as tagged