CLICK-CLICK HERE ^^

KHJ MUSIC


Tuesday

[Fan Account] KIM HYUN JOONG FANMEETING IN SINGAPORE

A week after the FM meeting, I am still in love. Each feeling can not be described in the literature. But it was hard to write my feelings. I do not know why, perhaps feeling it difficult depicted in words or writing. Every day I watched a fancam video until now still watching his performance in Hong kong. Congratulations Kim Hyun Joong & all Henecia comes to FM in Singapore and Hong kong and also the countries that are involved, such as Taiwan and China. Look out for our prince charming! ^_^

I am a fan from malaysia. Travel to Singapore just to see Kim Hyun Joong. Previously I had repeatedly met and last year was my lucky year for the first time can shake hands and talk with him.

I waited for 9 months to meet again. I am very thrilled to know he will hold Fanmeeting Asia in Singapore. While a little sad that Malaysia is not selected, but the spirit and love of KHJ out of control. I decided to go to singapore with family members MALAYSIA HENECIA.

We all bought tickets floor & arena seating. 198SGD = RM500 is not cheap for us in Malaysia, but that was not a problem for hardcore fans like us. hehehe .. ^ ^

 OK, let’s go back to the subject. I went to Singapore on 3-6 May (May. 4 of KHJ FM). 


 google photo : Indoor Stadium, Singapore


 i sat in 114 section


fans entering the stadium , I sat in section 114 , Arena seating

At first I was curious whether I saw him clearly or not because I sat in section 114. argh, I was relieved because of the arena seating was very apparent and free. ^^

FM Starting very exciting. VTR is so impressive. I am very excited and like to see hyunjoong as alien come to earth to be human. hehe .. very creative.
When the curtain on the stage down and began a mini-concert. All joy screaming fans including me. haha I`m totally out of control. * craziness overload * @_@

Increasingly heard screams during the first song performed. Let me go! .. a very energetic dance until Break down song.

 green light flashes in the stadium

 Many fans go crazy during the song "Please". Hyunjoong open his shirt and showed his chest and abs in front of us..omo! omo! Arghhhhh all be screaming like crazy. I also like that. Sorry. i`m out of control again. hehehehe ^^ SO SEXY!

 crdt : crazynoona. 
super sexy!


 All performance that night is so amazing. There is no shortage in their presentation. everything looks perfect. KIM HYUN JOONG DAEBAK! *thumb up*

For the first time, smile song performed on stage and we are in singapore is very fortunate to be able to see and hear for the first time. I really like the choreography with the song. very cute! ^_^

HyunJoong revealed himself really can dance well and sing live with the great. I am very proud of him.

 crdt : as tagged
sexy butt on stage.. kyaaaaaaaaa! :P
Sorry, i`m out of control again..again & again...  @_@

 crdt : as tagged
love to see him wearing a white t-shirt. he looks so charming ^_^

 crdt: as tagged
splashing water..I want to get wet with you..*_* kekeke. 

 crdt : as tagged
Talk session ^_^

I do not know why I really like to see hyunjoong during interview session. I love to see his reaction face when talking. although I do not understand Korean, but I was very amused with it. I smiled when he began speaking before the translators translated what he said. I like his 4Dness. He looks more cute and handsome. 
I remember when he wanted to sing the song Happiness is ...
he tried to teach us a lyric phrase that translated into english. "Happiness Without You Baby, I CAN` T EVEN Imagine IT "he wanted us to sing together. At first this is difficult to follow the tempo of the phrase, but we started to laugh when we see the reaction he was as frustrated and tried to teach us again. Finally, we can sing that well with him. Most sweet moment .. we sang together KIM Hyun Joong. daebak henecians!


THE WEDDING SCHEME theme song sung that night. His voice is very different and very beautiful. I think there is a feeling in the singing. He is a great singer.


crdt : as tagged
[encore]


VTR lucky guy makes me laugh non-stop. An interesting storyline and acting are very good and funny. Hyunjoong show his talent in acting has changed dramatically and now I believe he will bring a variety of acting with good character. I trust him .. he can do best.

VTR KISS KISS is very cute. fortunately those who have become his wife. he saw a very romantic. If I were given the opportunity, I want to be mates but what could ... everything is not going to succeed. hahaha .. can only dream ... ^ _ ^

VTR making the movie very touching me. my tears dripping a little because I've felt the parting soon. who knows when I will be able to see him. I hope I am still alive to see him again.

Like any other fan meeting, hyunjoong will spend time with fans on stage. He would play games with a lucky fan. In singapore fanmeeting, the selection is made on yellow paper that has been placed under the seat. All henecia beating fast looking paper under the chair. hehehe .. I hope I am lucky that night, but things happen not me.

A very attractive game our attention. Hyunjoong is to cooperate with the participants. Congratulations to all the lucky and the lucky girl "Shakila" are lucky to get a big white bear during the song KISS KISS. ^__^



as tagged

A very valuable gift for all fans. Shake hands with our namja session. He is a brave artist who only shook hands with the challenge all the fans who came. About 3k fans can shake hands with him. daebak!
The second year I can shake hands with him. So, to this day I still in love.

as tagged

 I pray that Kim Hyun Joong will come to my country, MALAYSIA again for  world `s tour in the future.

I LOVE YOU .. Kim Hyun Joong!
I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU, FIGHTING!
Saranghea!!!