CLICK-CLICK HERE ^^

KHJ MUSIC


Wednesday

SINGAPORE TRIP - KHJ FM MINI CONCERT - PART 1

4 days have passed, I felt just watching the concert namja, Kim Hyun Joong, along with henecia from indonesia, thailand, singapore and other countries in the indoor stadium, singapore.

one month prior to singapore, I am very busy making official t-shirt design KHJ FC Malaysia. Starting the session to order clothes Then, switch to design a new banner MY-KHJ. Because I am very busy with the holidays and wide to work, I have no time to design and finally I got the design from the member MYKHJ and I continue to make a reservation in the factory. All planning for the concert. Discuss with the MY-KHJ for posters and change the idea to launch a plan that has been made. Finally, Malaysia MY-henecia bring KHJ banner, flag of malaysia, posters for the show in the stadium. spirit is all excited! spirit to have fun with Kim Hyun Joong, prince of the planet. Yeay!





 3rd May I went to singapore. I travel from country to singapore not far just 5 hours kuala lumpur - singapore through highway and 1 hour by air. Singapore countries neighboring Malaysia and Thailand. So, do not be a problem for us malaysian to go to singapore currency singapore just so high.
I went with my friend, zatul and other henecia malaysia friends left there the next day. Since Hyunjoong has been there before, my heart is very excited to get to singapore. oh .. yeobo wait for my arrival. hehehe ^ ^


 Thanks to my beloved sister, "chic" reason I bought VIP tickets. Despite efforts to get tickets at the floor seating is not successful, but Arena has seating pleases me. 198SGD not a problem when the heart is to love him. hehehe .. The first time I watched the concert. I've only really see when THEFACESHOP asia tour. Last year I was lucky, I can make a hi five with him. it was significant in my life.



Thank you also to my sister "kak aisha" and my loved ones in Jurong west, singapore willing to provide shelter, accompanied me to a concert, a walk in the city of singapore. Thank you also to my Singaporean friends and Malaysia Henecia for joining me when in singapore.



ok..let us begin the story on last concert ... See me in part 2 ^^