CLICK-CLICK HERE ^^

KHJ MUSIC


Friday

Kim Hyun Joong Memorial Event City Conquest at Budokan 04102012




Stage "HEAT" the next venue great excitement again! Was presented on the stage is not defeated powerful Hyun and hot cheer. Voice! "Together", and finally the fans sing along, he raised the venue together. Said, "I think the atmosphere is great. Trying to enter directly into Encore! Please prepare everyone" while gasping for breath, and in great excitement multiplied together with the fans, even "Lucky Guy" of Angkor! To introduce the members of the band, I was greeted with the concludes the live band members.

Again, to the stage director and Yumi and Yang. Again and. Was feeling and heard the comments of live ", right? Was hot though excited really. And I think fall, practice (laughs) and. Band that I began to think, you should be was a singer, Mr. Hyun I saw the stage in Yokohama last year (Yumi) "" and you can watch the actual stage that had been heard diligent in is full of chest, watching the stage today, and I such very mature I do not fell down so I was also the band. bags I thought, I do not have to practice as a singer I do not have to be acting. looked different from the usual, and I think really busy. and remains this whether it is a concern (Yang). "

On creating a drama called "conquest" Urban I and. I was thankful really talk of supervision, but also the story of Jung Yoo Mi "Hyun has heard the thoughts of two people, two people will be in force really I thought in you had been me.'s shooting like that, it was very difficult in that the preparation of the band will act, and there is worth doing if you are acting, it is rewarding the stage for today have I think. seems to be the excuse, I hope it should lead to drama called "conquest" Urban this, their efforts were really tough, even. (laughs), so I have to make an effort like this commented, "I think I was wowed the audience.
Encore and finale event of great excitement

"If Mr. Hyun not even fall, until the spring of next year," said Yang shooting drama. Hyun when asked if likely to meet the expectations of Japanese fans as "drama, tilt the effort to concentrate hard is a work that requires effort and plenty. This shoot really long., And long time I think I would like to think that if you take the show, and it will not disappoint. seen through the video with it. better video in the future, good acting, shooting hard I combined forces with director and co-star of everyone "I think I want to, I told the enthusiasm.

Message me towards the fan from the last three. Yang was "I think the previous stage and everyone really amazing, and even then it was really great." I heard very big meaning to a place called the Nippon Budokan and it has had to worry about really., And before coming "bow, was also nervous., But today I am so going home I get the energy I from you so good luck to shoot it. now on, please expect "conquest" urban ". And I was able to have meaning by it and such would have us have been waiting a drama called "conquest city Hyun Joong is" everyone ", I realized had to come here today. Was able, of being able to charge again and I think I get I think. cheer passion and thank you very much. of you, and I want to express it in acting. To that end, I told the "work hard. In the voice of "Faitin!" Of the fan, and finally concluded the event a great success, followed by the three to "conquer the city."

<Set List>
01. Do You Like That
02. Lucky Guy
그대 나와 같다 면 / network Dinah Wakatta Myung If you also the same as me 03.
I 04. Has 나는 네 남자 야 / Nanu Nni Nam Jaya is yours
05. Please
06. Marry Me
07. Creep
08. HEAT
09. Lucky Guy

original source : http://hot-korea.com/kpop/report.php?id=20121007