CLICK-CLICK HERE ^^

KHJ MUSIC


Thursday

Kim Hyun Joong feeling sad at Saitama 15072012

Today is the time to thank my fans.
But ended up starting late by an hour please accept my apologies…
During the performance today ; a part of me is feeling happy…
Another part of me is feeling sorry… :’(
Frankly speaking my condition isn’t good; but this would be an excuse.if I’m a professional…
... It’s important that I should be able to take care of my own condition well like a professional; but I didn’t … =’((
Once again I’m truly sorry …and please accept my apologies…
Also thank you for your understanding…
I’m always feeling thankfull to everyone …
To let everyone know that I’m thankfull today ; I have worked hard preparing for it…but I realize my body and my heart feel differently and I’m frustrated about it.
Today , with my feeling of sorry to everyone ; I will do my best on the stage.
I’d also like to make a promise to everyone next year , I’d like to perform not at a big venue but at a smaller venue…
So that I am able to meet each and everyone of you, who come from afar…
((here hj just close his eyes and trying to control himself;and fans call his name loudly and …finally he can’t control himself then his tears came down … Leader is Crying now! … :’(( …but he drank some water to be ok and control these feelings ; but it didn’t have any result; then,,, tears … tears … tears…))
Leader hardly try to say something but just some small words can go out from his mouth … his feelings make all of us ; and the fans there, crying and go crazy :’’’(((
Fans, loudly: kim hyun joong … kim hyun joong … kim hyun joong …..
And hyun said : thank you all … though my voice isn’t in a good condition , for the next song I’d like to sing “if you’re like me” …
Though it has been prepared , but I’d really like to sing how I feel here.
I’ll be singing this without the music…
And then said for those who have heared it before ; please sing together…
Another time , he lose his control and trying to not cry…!
Eventhough HJ open his mouth to sing 3 times ..! but can’t start …
He gave fans his precious smile and after 3 times, finally start to sing with all his feelings… with all he has … with his heart ……….
He sang a different “if you are like me” song that you can understand the difference JUST “”with your heart”” ………………………………….
********** ='((((((((((((( _____________________
thanks Sheida Zakeri …


(( i just write what i feel and see from hyunii + En trans on the video))
thanks to @lovekimhyunjoong.